SSC Stenographer Grade D and C Recruitment 2020- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is released the notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-C and D posts. Candidates who have interest in this notification can read the below-given information and apply online.
Application Process: Online.
|Starting date to apply online||10-10-2020|
|Last date to apply online||04-11-2020|
|Last date for Online fee payment||06-11-2020 (23:30)|
|Last date for offline challan generation||08-11-2020 (23:30)|
|Last date for Challan payment |
(During bank hours)
|Date for Stenographer Grade C & D Exam||29 to 31-03-2021|
- Minimum age to apply online for this SSC Stenographer Grade D and C Recruitment 2020: 18 years.
- The maximum age for the Stenographer Gr-C: 30 years
- The maximum age for the Stenographer Gr-D: 27 years
Age relaxation for BC/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen and other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Payment mode: Online (Through Debit/Credit cards, Net banking, UPI) or Offline (Through challan).
- Application fee for the BC/ UR/ EWS Candidates = 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women Candidates = No fee.
Candidates who are applying for this SSC Stenographer Grade D and C Recruitment 2020 should possess 12th Standard or its equivalent exam from a recognized Board with Typing Knowledge of English/ Hindi.
|Post name||No. of posts|
|Stenographer Grade C & D||—|